ELECTRO ECAS Company is committed to protect and respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
Requesting, collecting and processing
• We ask you to provide information - When you sign up under "my account" for a service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (e.g. name, date of birth, address, telephone number, E-mail and account password).
• Cookies - When you visit our website, the server can send to your computer one or more cookies (small files containing one string) that uniquely identifies your browser. Cookies helps us improve the quality our services for storing user preferences, improving search results and ad selection, and tracking customer trends, such as the type of products in which they are interested .
• Log information - server automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit the site. These logs may include information available, such as your request, Internet Protocol address, operating system, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
• User communications - When you send email or other communications to the Site, we may retain those communications in order to process your requests for information, to respond to your requests and improve our services. You can subscribe to a mailing list or newsletter messages.
• Links - We may present links in a format that allow you to access websites of manufacturers, suppliers and other useful sites.
• Other sites – We do not exercise control over the sites displayed as search results producers of a product or on sites that include applications. These sites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you.
Processing of personal information is done only for the following purposes:
• Providing of our services and estimating visitor interest;
• Speeding up your searches and recognize you return to our site;
• Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
• Ensuring the technical functioning;
• Protect the rights or property of the company;
• Improving of services and notification about changes in our services.
Choices for personal information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If this information could be used in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, we will ask for your consent prior to doing so. You have the right to access any information we hold about you and to correct or delete inaccurate or irrelevant if they are.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate receipt of a cookie. Therefore, it is possible that certain features and services related to your information may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case the firm may not be able to provide those services.
It allows access to personal information to other companies or individuals outside the firm only in the following limited circumstances:
• I asked for and obtained your consent for the sharing of any personal information.
• Have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is necessary logically (a) to satisfy any law, regulation, judicial or enforceable governmental request, (b) to implement appropriate conditions provision, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent or investigate fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against damage to the rights, property or safety of company, its users or public, as stipulated or permitted by law.
We may share with third parties certain non-personal information such as number of users looking for a particular product. Such information does not identify you individually.
For any other questions about the management or use of personal data, please contact us at the firm.
We take appropriate security measures to protect from unauthorized access, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or destruction of data. Access to personal information is restricted to company employees, contractors or agents who are entitled to have this information to provide, develop or improve our services. Such persons are subject to confidentiality obligations and may apply to disciplinary action, including dismissal and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use the company's services, make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete them at your request, if their retention is dictated by law or legitimate business interests. We ask individual users to identify themselves and also to identify the information for requesting access, correction or removal before processing such requests, and we may refuse to honor requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, involving disproportionate technical effort, that jeopardize the privacy of others or who have no practical utility or for which access is not required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge.